Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 13:24:25 PDT

>What about ice fishing??

Very good idea. Ice fishing is popular here in Quebec. The thing is,
authorities recommend NOT eating the small fishes caught!
But most people do eat em anyway, I know I did, and I didn't drop dead as a
result.
Still, it's very worrying that there's almost no fishing place left where
you just know the fish isn't marinating in chemical waste.

>Maybe you should find a way to move out to the country? I'm not being
>critical, just thinking about it myself..

I was born and bred in a big city, it's just very weird to consider moving
to the country..
Besides, I'm just starting my career (I'm 23) and I work freelance. That
entails meeting many new clients and keeping contact, and everything..That
would be pretty hard to do in the country!
I don't even own a car! And somewhat happy not to contribute to the
aforementioned pollution...:)

Anyone urban paleo facing the same problems aka no hunting, no fishing?

Medusa