From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 09:53:25 -0400
> The oil shale and oil sands take huge amounts of energy to extract and
> refine,

I had heard a few years ago that the Alberta oil sands need the price of
oil/barrel to go to $30.00 before it was economically feasible to process
the suff. That of course has gone way over for some time now and the oil
fields in AB are incredibly booming. I've read that there is oil equal to
that in Saudi Arabia there too. I don't know about 200 years worth
though....
> Want to eat like stone-age people? Just wait... you'll get your chance.

If the wheat/grains runs out, then we will have war in my opinion.....

The only way to solve this problem is to reduce the population to lower than
a billion (and bring back the family farm)  - the earth cannot sustain us
for much longer.

Marilyn