From:
jlpresto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:30:50 +0900
I don't think that much is very good for you.  Maybe you can get away
with
it, but I am not sure about how healthy it really is.

Anything above 500 mg. a day will rip my gut apart and contribute to
the
diahhrea side of my IBS.  It is extremely painful from the time it
hits my
stomach on down.

Maybe people who are sick are good tests for this kind of stuff.  In
my
experience, Vit C should only be taken through foods.

Judith