From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 02:35:55 +0900
On Saturday, November 8, 2003, at 12:25  AM, Todd Moody wrote:

> I can appreciate the importance of avoiding hypertension for male
> sexual
> function (i.e., to avoid vascular damage), but why would a lower heart
> rate or more muscle mass make a difference?

Physical fitness affects all aspects of sexual function. A relatively
powerful body simply lasts longer in the act! You perform better in
what is essentially no different from an athletic event. If your heart
rate is low and strong you will have better circulation, to keep blood
where it is needed. More muscle means less strain. To tie this into
paleo eating somehow, paleo allows us to have more lean muscle mass,
more performance.