From:
Craig Coonrad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:38:38 -0800
US breadmakers hold crisis talks over impact of Atkins diet
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/story.jsp?story=465405

I think we should expect to see lots of FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt)
being spread about by the industries being affected by the Atkins diet
(and lesser extent paleo diet).

Meaning, expect lots of "scientific studies" explaining how dangerous the
atkins diet is and how we're all going to have heart attacks and kidney
failures.

Craig