From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:27:22 -0400
On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Hans Kylberg wrote:

> But we usually do not take food intravenous, but digest it and let
> it pass through the guts. Healthy gut walls do not let whole weat in
> to blood stream. But certain lectins change gut walls so *other*
> molecules that should not pass through, do pass.

One of the points that D'Adamo makes, which is worth thinking
about, is that the ABO typology is not a "pure" blood typology.
It applies to other cells as well, including cells of the gut
lining.  This means that the lectins that agglutinate type O
blood will also cause a reaction in the type O gut lining.

I'd like to obtain some verification of this claim.  It rebuts
many of the criticisms often heard.  Another interesting part of
D'Adamo's work is that some lectins apparently have *beneficial*
effects, in certain cases.

Very interesting.

Todd Moody