From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 17:38:47 -0400
The following message was posted on our Paleo board.  If anyone has
feedback I will post it as replys.
Message:

My son is about to turn 1 yr old this May. I would like to have him totally
paleo by then, but I am concerned about calcium and other
vitamins/minerals. I wish to make sure he is getting absorbable calcium, we
drink tropicana pure premium with calcium added. Does anyone know if the
form of calcium is absorbable for infants/toddlers? I was thinking about
giving him 8 ounces daily plus finding a supplement form to put in coconut
milk and/or almond drink, since he likes to take a bottle when he takes a
nap or goes to bed. Please help?
Jim
  <EOM>

Thanks