From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:07:08 -0600
>Clover/alfalfa honey should be fine...

And I learned something nice about honey just yesterday.  One tablespoon of
honey is a mere 16g carbohydrates.  I say 'mere' because the same amount of
sugar is *46* grams.  I was stunned to learn that.  I mean, I knew it was
bad, but...  That and I thought honey would be awful, too.  But according to
my honey's label and my food count book, the aforementioned numbers are
correct.  Well, I'll be danged!

The only thing I eat with honey is almond pancakes upon which I never put
more than a teaspoon if that much.  So now I can enjoy those things
guilt-free.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO