From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:47:54 -0700
On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:02:21 EDT, Madeline Stratton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Also, we
>have just started taking Bovine Colostrum which is supposed to help
>substantially.

I just thought I would point out that Colostrum is the subject of a very heavy
multi-level marketing system.   I would not trust any statement about it that is
made by anyone even remotely connected with the sale thereof.

There are many alternative medicine nostrums that are done simply because they
sound "right", but have no real connection with the way the human physiology
actually works ( such as the various "colon cleansing" and other
"detoxification" methods ).

--
Cheers,

Ken