From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:03:32 -0500
Kristina > 1 oz of protein by weight equals 28.4 grams by weight but 1 oz of  meat, chicken, etc. has the equivalent of 6 to 7 grams of protein.

Ok, so you're getting about 150-175 grams a day.  Per Rosedale you're eating about two to three times the amount of protein you should.  It comes out roughly to half your body weight in grams per day.  For example, my ideal body weight is 140.  So I eat about 70grams protein a day.  I have grown quite fond of olive oil, almond oil, avocado oil, and goosefat.