From:
Matt Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:39:51 -0600
 > Sometimes I eat raisins and dates and I've noticed that if I eat too many
 > of them at once I get chest pains. The same thing happens when I eat too
 > much honey.

Is it possible that you're describing fructose intolerance?  These
particular foods have concentrated high amounts.  Do a search on google.com

 > I didn't have any problems with honey before going paleo. I used to eat it
 > on top of slices of whea
 > tbread and sometimes I ate a lot of these things.

Okay, I'm assuming you ate a lesser amount of honey on bread than what you
ate when consuming it straight from the bottle.  Maybe you can tolerate
small but not large amounts.  Or maybe the problem with honey was masked by
the problem with wheat.  Or maybe the honey you're now eating comes from
some pollen that you're allergic to.

Theola