Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:19:52 -0500
As in, which came first, the chicken or the egg and can we see the forest
for the trees?....  Good analogies!   If one has food intolerances, obesity,
foreign protein overkill, the ill health that is felt leaves no desire or
even knowledge to correct the imbalance between the house and the
foundation. As the health increases, the knowledge of the forest
increases.....  We'll get there......  Oliva