From:
"Aaron D. Wieland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 23:37:26 -0500
Mary wrote:
>Please email Dr Shaw at [log in to unmask] for a urine test that will
>measure yeast overgrowth. Antifungals may help. He has found that most kids
>with ADD or ADHD have yeast overgrowth.

Antibody Assay Laboratories will test your blood for candida immune
complexes, the most accurate indicator of candidiasis.  See
http://www.antibodyassay.com/candidacontent.htm for more information.  I was
surprised, but relieved, to learn that I don't have a candida infection.  I
guess my hyperactive immune system is good for something after all.

Cheers,
-- Aaron Wieland