From:
Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 07:51:32 -0500
I know what you are talking about...............getting cold and kind of low
energy on one hand, then if eating more carbs, the cravings begin.  I feel I
have solved this by using a principle of the Carbohydrate Addicts
I eat my higher carbs all at one meal.  I eat fruit, and other high carb
products at dinner.  I have basically a helping of potatoes or rice or pasta
(just one moderate helping), and sometimes fruit for dessert.  By that time
I am full and I've eating lots of low carb vegetables along with the carbs,
along with meats.  After dinner I'm not craving carbs, and for the rest of
the day I don't feel kenotic.

Paul