Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:24:34 -0700
> Let's face it, this ship we call humanity is going downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

We may be starting down the path to another Dark Ages of sorts, but it
doesn't take more than even a peremptory review of history to see that
we have been (and still are) truly living in one of humanity's golden
ages.  Life expectancies are at an all time high.  Education of the
common man at an all time high.  And just plain comfort has never been
better for the overwhelming mass of people.

Jim