From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 22:52:10 +0100
On Oct 14, 2007, at 9:23 pm, Keith Thomas wrote:

> None of them cheap, but don't worry about the price. This book is
> essential reading for a
> number of reasons. Don't compare it in terms of its price with
> other paperbacks. It's the
> content that's important rather than the quality of the paper or
> the state of the binding. This
> is a gem of a book and you should be happy paying a gem of a price,
> even if you have to
> save up for it.

Well, it was for evangelism - I already have my copy, I wanted copy
number 14 to give away :)  So am reluctant to spend too much on them!

> Out of print books are priced according to demand - which is how it
> should be.

Well judging by the prices being charged, there is a lot of demand
for it.  Which begs the questions - WHY DON'T THEY PRINT MORE OF THE
BLOODY THINGS???

Sorry, overcome there for a moment by the thought that you can still
buy the Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook or the AHA Low Fat
Cookbook, but not the most important paleo book around.

Does anybody here run a publisher and fancy buying the rights?

Ashley