From:
J & S Knauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:44:22 -0400
Careful here...a lot of these foods/supplements/etc. may be rich in
magnesium, but also Potassium...spinach in particular. Hyperkalemia is not
something to experiment with, get a list from your physician or your
dietitician or go the Kidney Foundation in whatever country you are in and
get that list. Avoid the foods that are rich in it, you'll find others that
are not. Meat is unlikely to be an issue unless your wife has some kidney
damage or disease. You'll find things she can eat, it's just a matter of
being resourceful and meticuluous.

Sharon...out of lurk mode because of the spinach...back in lurk mode now.