From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:44:36 -0500
>Any other recommendations at all?  If this pain is what I have to look
>forward to every morning for the rest of my life, then.............

Hi Theola;

Have you tried swimming? Maybe that will have some benefit? Is the pain
muscular in origin or have you actually been diagnosed with arthritis?

I have a lot of stiffness too especially in my hip area when I stand up
especially if my weight increases, although I think most of the pain is
muscular in nature.

Do you find the pain is lessened on the weekend or during holidays and is
worse during the work week?

Good luck,

Marilyn