From:
The Lucey-Weinhold Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 10:52:47 -0500
 > When I supplemented with ground flaxseed (which tastes
 > excellent), I experienced signs of increased skin inflammation .  Is it
 > possible that some people are more sensitive to LA & LNA?

Hi Adrienne ---

I had exactly the same reaction to flax seed, and to flax oil as well.
The skin on my face, which is extremely sensitive to begin with, got all
red and itchy and puffy from the flax seed (which, sadly, is supposed to
be really good your skin, yes?).

Pat