From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 07:00:51 -0500
There is one first-time free paleo book today:

The Paleo Breakfast For The Working Woman Easy And Delicious Paleo
Recipes Volume 1 by Jessica Andrew
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A46DL9M

This is one of a set of five books, plus a sixth that is the five
combined into one. Over the next few days we will probably see each
of the five appear for free. The combined one will probably not be free.

I quick look at the recipes finds them only partially paleo. The
first recipe has grapeseed oil and agave nectar. Then the next ones
are more paleo. And I find the first recipe on the web.