From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 01:52:42 -0800
> Proteins in general are distinguished by their
> shape, which is a
> function of the amino acid sequence causing it to
> fold in
> specific ways.

So it is not a difference in which amino acids are
present, but rather how they're combined? But, aren't
proteins broken down into individual amino acids in
the digestive system?

> From:    Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
> Many of us who like to run, cannot stand
> weightlifting or similar,
> it's boring to death. Just thinking of it destroys
> all the day, and
> even worse trying it. And there seems to be no time
> left for it, there
> is always something more important to do.
> Running on the other hand lifts Your mind...

Isn't it funny. I have the same feeling about running
as you do about weightlifting. Last time I tried it
all I could think about was, "This is soooo boring.
When is it going to be over....." Oh well, I guess it
takes all of us to make up the human race.