Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:27:54 +1000
From: "Wally Day" <[log in to unmask]>
> 4. Cycling. Have any of you tried cycling between the SLD and a more
normal
> eating pattern? Like, maybe strict during the wee and relaxing a bit over
> the weekends? I would be interested to know a) if you noticed any weight
> coming back when not so strict, and b) if it made the diet a bit less
> monotonous.

A)Yes I have tried cycling doing SLD on weekdays and regular paleo on
weekends. I find that I stopped losing weight on the 2 days off and had
regained about 100 - 200 gr by the second day.
B) It breaks the monotony doing it that way but it also makes it harder to
face returning to the monotony on Monday mornings. Usually reactance sets in
with me after a couple of weeks and I go weeks without SLD till I have had
my psychological fill of more choice.

Leonie