From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:01:21 -0500
On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:53:06 -0700, Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>From: Lorenzo The new PETA type people will eventually ruin the animal
>>habitat and "ours"!

>>1. How?
>
>An end to hunting would wreak havoc on the animal habitat; without it, they
>would starve to death due to overpopulation.

I think this is the reason why no wildlife habitat
in all the regions of the earth could develop
without enough humans hunting there.

Really, all the animals would starve do death if *we* wouldn't feed them.
Where else should they get their food from?

Btw: do you have any suspection where all the mad deer disease
and mad elk disease cases in north America come from?
A report in the radio today revealed to me that all the mad wild game
actually aren't wild game, just elks and deer kept in intense agriculture.
Fed with power food from mass agriculture.
Really they are so good to the animals, even feeding them...

But meat from such farms is not "wild" game.

Amadeus S.
"mass animal carcass production causes plague outbreak"