From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:47:41 -0500
Always interested in following up, I wonder who is eating once per day
and how you are doing?

I am in my tenth month or 11th month. I have been a lot less paleo than
I used to but it doesn't seem to matter quite as much. I have had a very
healthy year. I still get a bit of asthma when I cheat (which is every
day), but I have fewer other health symptoms I used to have even on
straight paleo.

I eat starting at 6:00 or so at night and eat as much as I used to eat
all day. One complaint I have is sometimes I wake up the next morning
with a bit of "sour stomach" feeling, but it goes away shortly. I find I
am hungry around 2 and 4 in the afternoon but it isn't a serious hunger
and it goes away in a few minutes.

My weight hasn't fluctuated over the whole year. I would like to lost 10
pounds but that doesn't seem in the cards as I am unwilling to make
sacrifices.

How are you doing?

--Richard