Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 09:08:22 +0100
Lol, true again.  I know i'm a comfort-snacker and the trip to the USA last year
didn't work out too well.  My son became ill and we had to be flown back in a
rush.  One of the really good things that trip was meeting up with a family of our
list.  I still think back of that with the warmest feelings.
So last years vacation went wrong, this year I didn't have any, sounds like it's
time to hit the tracks. Only way to get back on the straight and narrow again?
;-))

Christy