From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:44:46 +0000
On Feb 16, 2008, at 2:04 pm, Paula wrote:

> Do you think it was too short in duration?

"The first study analysis showed that consuming a one-meal-per-day
diet, rather than a traditional three-meal-per-day diet, is feasible
for a short duration."

Lol, I've done it for several years... (with varying degrees of
strictness)

I recently posted to a weight training forum asking if my muscle gain
(1kg a month) was typical, and one guy asked how I'd been eating.
When I told him (one paleo meal a day) he was just astonished, he
really didn't believe you could gain weight eating once daily.

Here is the thread if anyone is interested
http://forums.jpfitness.com/new-rules-lifting-original/30160-1kg-muscle-gain-per-month-typical.html

Ashley