Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 00:27:27 -0700
> >The water packed is more healthy, as the oil used in
oil-packed is (aside
> >from
> >not being paleo) the sort of machine-made,
chemical-ridden oil, full of
> >trans
> >fatty acids, that we should avoid.
> >

> -********> Maybe I should just stick to fresh fish.
> Stacie

  Hi  again Stacie,

Almost all Salmon is pen raised!  Not pen raised are;
Halibut,  Flounder and our favorite "Sole"
If you find  wild  shrimp they should cost a lot and taste
good.

I lived near the Pacific for most of my life and love
Seafood.  Sadly  Seafood is the most "Lied About"  item in
the market these days.

Lean on your fishmonger, try to get the truth;  was his fish
raised on Dog food?

It's a wise child that knows it's fodder.    Regards,
Lorenzo