From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:37:53 -0700
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:39:37 -0500, Rhandi Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Hey any and all,
>
>As I am a newbie, I'm seeking advice or interesting stories from veterans
>of this Paleo/Neanderthin/Instincto WOL. Having been gradually shifting my
>eating, I am still probably way to heavy on the carbs (can't yet give up
>coffee w/ sugar & cream, though my tastes ARE shifting). Sooooo, the BMs
>have all but stopped. Ended. Caput(wish it was ca-poooooot). What, pray
>tell, must I do to get the doo doing? More water? Herbals? More meat, fat,
>less carbs of all kinds?
>
>Please be kind. Humor is helpful, n'est-ce pas?
>
>rhandi

(1) This is not an Instincto list (an explanation of why can be found at
http://www.beyondveg.com ).   If you want to do Instincto, I'm sure there are
resources somewhere on the web.

(2) If you are "way too heavy on the carbs", then what are you eating ?

(3) More water, more fat, and more roughage (salads and greens) are all helpful,
but it is hard to say more without more details about your diet.

--
Cheers,

Ken