From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:06:49 -0500
I don't rememberthe part about them being altered, however the point was that
the presence of worms cured the disease.
Someone has said on this list that such "parasites" are benign, and commonly
found in the gut.
Wonder if a cause of crohn's or celiac disease could be caused by a lack of
the function performed by pinworms?
Is it possible that paleo people were concerned about ridding themselves of
indetectable passengers?
Maybe they are necessary for good health, as is believed of many kinds of
bacteria.

William