From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:54:23 -0800
This is a purely non-confrontational or argumentative question.  Just simple curiosity here!  Why is it "Paleo-OK" to consume all (or mostly all) parts of an animal, but not their milk?  (Unless it's pasteurized, obviously.  I am talking raw milk here.)

Love,
Bren

 >What a strange
world we inhabit when we don’t expect a calf to suckle cows milk after
weening and yet think it’s fine to feed our own infants and adults the
milk of a different species.

Cheers

Neil