From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 11:58:36 -0700
Ken Stuart wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I thought I would point out that signature files are prohibited in this
> mailing list.
>
> And this is true whether it is after or before your name. :-)
>
> I'm just pointing this out - it is not my decision.  The list Usage Guidelines
> state:
>
>  * SIGNATURE FILES
> - the use of sig. files and quote lines are not allowed

An ocassional signature file is allowable but please try to remember
to not
include them. Those subscribers using hotmail,juno, etc. have no
control over
their bottom banner but this should be trimmed when replying to a
message. The
part quoted should be less than your response in almost all cases. We
share our
archive space with some 700 other lists and server storage is finite.

David Karas
listowner paleofood