From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:57:42 +0900
On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 04:52  PM, Phosphor wrote:
 > on the other hand, deficiencies of vitamins and minerals are universal.
 >
 > andrew

Probably true, but that doesn't mean supplements are a good way to
correct this, except in certain circumstances. I am not
anti-supplement, they have their place, but at least for me they seem
to cause more problems than they are worth. If I was in a situation
where I couldn't get nutritious foods, I would take them, and have in
the past.