From:
Jeff Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:09:26 -0700
Hilary wrote:
<I have to wonder how much these people know about nutrition when they
say that you can stick to a "healthy diet low in fat" and "continue to
suffer from heart disease and diabetes".>

This is the most relevant response to this issue yet posted.  "THEY" in this
case are the nutritionists, doctors and the scads of other
"experts" in nutrition , all with many letters following their name meant to
impress the most  impressionable among us.  In this case
you have those like Amadeus that says there is no proof that early humans
cooked their meat.  Logic would suggest otherwise, yet people listen.

The only proof that I can see of value would be an angiogram of a 70 year
old lifetime "high-carber" and a 70 y.o. H.G.  Any volunteers?

Anything other than  paleo, as best we can understand it,  is obviously
experimental in nature.  Anyway, we may be genetically required to consume
cooked  meat for some, as yet, undiscovered reason.

Jeff