From:
Ken Engelhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:55:36 -0400
I just got back from a two week holiday, so I am a bit late on this thread.
I grill all the time and love it.  I have also bought a Big Green Egg.  You
can read about it on their web site.  While it does grill, it does so with
less charring.  Its main benefit is that it does delicious slow smoky
cooking - real barbeque.  It is big egg shaped oven that cooks with smoky
heat from charcoal (not briquettes) and hardwood.  It is hard to see how it
is more paleo than grilling but it is delicious.  Ken