Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 18:01:59 -0400
On 09/07/2011 01:20 PM, Kristina Carlton wrote:

> I hadn't even thought of pemmican. Great idea. I will make some just
> in case that's what I decide to use. I am still considering egg yolks
> soft boiled. It seems they are easy to digest.

If fasting means starving yourself even though seriously hungry, I
suggest you do it Dr. Bernarr's way. www.healself.org
It's simple and it works.

Breaking a fast should be with complete nutrition, and while pemmican is
excellent, mine is deficient in iodine and magnesium. Nobody can heal
completely without those minerals. Adding raw egg yolks would be a good
idea.

William