From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 20:59:49 GMT
Hello,

A source for "seconds" of ScanPans (and also AllClad, another outstanding
cookware line) at significant discount is:

http://outletsonline.com/store_cookware/about.html

Also, when you change the name of a thread, do not put "Re:" at the front, since
"Re:" indicates a second (or higher) post in that thread.   Thus, I was looking
for the first post entitled " Pots and pans (was Allergies - Opinion) " but
could not find one until I looked closely at Richard's post and noticed that it
was actually the first one...

--
Cheers,

Ken                         <*>