From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 21:27:46 -0400
Don and Rachel Matesz wrote:

> Paul Sand wrote:
>

>   Since you mention China there is an
> explanation in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), which incidentally
> originated in the stone age (shamanism) and was adapted to agrarian culture.
>

> Don,  I am very interested in "stone age" (paleo) culture and wonder what your
> source is for this proposition.  Is it a matter of your own inference or can
> you point me to a reading source.  Thanks.  I enjoy your posts.  Rick Strong

P.S.  If Tom Seay is reading this post,  I would like to tell you that several of
your recent posts are strange in their rather gratuitous confrontational tone and
really strike me as adolescent.  If you are a precocious teenager, you are merely
annoying;  if you are an adult,  there is no excuse.  Please contribute on the
level to which the list is accustomed (supportive, informative) or go make noise
somewhere else.