From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 22:34:33 -0800

Oh LOL, I just drink my Starbucks Espresso, home version, and nope, no sugar or anything else, yum.

Love,
Bren

Jack Oughton wrote:

> So - do y'all drink coffee? [naturally I am assuming we take it
> without the sugar and probably without the milk?] - if so, why, if
> not, why not?

Straight black American style, unless I feel like a double espresso.

I'm one of those sensitive to some things, so I use coffee to relieve the low fat headaches resulting from a pemmican-mixing mistake(1), and turn on the afterburners of the bird of thought.
After experimenting, I find that the least or no ill effects come from organic Colombian, starting with green beans, light roast, medium fine grind.
I assume that this could be from a minimum of phyto-estrogens, and least use of insecticides.

Note (1) So it seems that a greater proportion of jerky in the pemmican is inflammatory. Hm. Hoodathunkit.

William