From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:41:57 -0500
Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2010, at 6:41 AM, Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]
 > wrote:

> How are you not hungry on 1,400 calories a day? That just baffles me.
> Kristina

It's because I don't think about the calories. It's about having a
well thought out plan and weathering the surprisingly few tough
spots.  All I'm focusing on is keeping my protein around 100 grams per
day and taking in as much fat as I comfortably can. It's as if my body
says that's cool, I'll make up the energy deficit with these plentiful
fat stores sitting right here. I feel good.