From:
Sheryl Canter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 18:24:23 EST
Christy wrote:
> It p****s me off to see
Sheryl eo displaying uneducated theories that confirm the nonsense there is
about dieting in general. As a 4 or 5 year member of this list ...

There seem to be a lot of nasty flamers on this list.  Is that what comes
after 4-5 years of participation?  Christy, why can't you simply say you
disagree with me, without calling my ideas "uneducated nonsense".  I'm very
well educated and not alone in my opinions.  My opinions are not nonsense.

I'd really appreciate it if the discussions on this list could be a bit more
civil.

     - Sheryl