Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 13:35:56 -0700
Dear Hans and dear list,

Thanks so much for the fish head soup ideas. I am also wondering and this is
gross, do you just throw it in there eyes and all or do you kind of cut
parts out of it? I still have not got up the nerve to make it yet. It was
all I could do to buy the fish heads.

JoAnn, where are you, do you have any ideas for fish head soup?

The fish heads look healthy inside with lots of fatty neuron like tissue.
Wouldn't fish head soup be good for MS also??