From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:50:29 EDT

<< I have had Chronic Fatigue Immune Disfunction Syndrome for the past 11
 years.  For the past 8 years I have experimented with my diet. >>

I would increase your consumption of raw foods, and as your teeth will
naturally juice vegetables, you might purcahse a juicer and try fresh juices
to increase your enzyme supply.  Most likely your pancreas is severely
wounded.  And try lots of sunshine, and perhaps indoor full spectrum lighting.

Aaron