From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:32:03 -0500
David Karas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 >Supplements are not paleo. Please take any further discussions of this
 >thread elsewhere. Paleofood is a food list not a general health list. The
 >idea here is to get all of your nutrition from food. Supplements are off
 >topic. (fish oils are ok to discuss here).
 >
 >David Karas
 >listowner paleofood

Hi David!

A moment ago I posted a message on the thread "Supplements". Sorry, but I
just had to reply Phosphor. Like you I believe that supplements are not
paleo but sometimes I think it is okey to discuss them on this list. I
think we all are trying to do our best to understand and define the paleo
concept and to help each other. Have I misunderstood the purpose of this
list? Of course, you make the rules. :)

/Fredrik