From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 18:26:42 -0700
> How do I make a chicken soup that's paleo?

Justin,
Take all the left overs of a chicken, add any veggies you prefer that
are
paleo, I myself like celery, onion, basil, wild rosemary and bay
leaf,(paleo or not)  Slow boil it all for about an hour, strain it,
and
you have a great broth.  I do with all my left over poultry carcass.
Turkey, chicken, duck, etc.  I also take the broth and freeze it in
ice
cube trays.  Then if my kids say the soup is too hot, I drop in a
chicken
broth cube to cool it down without losing the flavor of the soup.
Trish