From:
Madeline Stratton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:35:56 EST
nutritionmagician writes:
<< Recently I have been introduced to the work of a doctor named Danial Amen in
California.  He is doing some very progressive work with brain imaging and
finding out that in some people different parts of the brain are either
under or over functioning (this is my very simple explanation; I actually
haven't read his book yet, my library just got it in for me yesterday).  He
is working on correlating various mental and emotional difficulties with
this information and uses a combination of drug and non drug treatments to
restore normal brain functioning
www.amenclinic.com  or www.mindworkspress.com >>

Judy,

Thanks for furthering the cause of the biochemical roots of depression. I
checked out those sites and the book looks interesting, It is also available
through Amazon.com. It is reasonably priced enough so that I am thinking it
might be a worthwhile addition to my own personal library.

Maddy S.