From:
Alison Ashwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:16:45 +0100
Paul Sand wrote:

> . I'm A and thrive on high protein high fat close to 0 carb
> diet and according to this book I should be dead by now. Waste of time to
> look for any critiques.

The main  problem with ERFYT is that blood groups aren't as simple as
just ABO  I suspect, if there is anything in the theory at all, that the
ABO genotype plays a part.
eg group A people can be AA or AO depending on what they have inherited
- It could be that the A's and B's  who do well on the type O diet are
actually AO or BO genetically .

Alison