From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 22:32:48 -0700
"S.B. Feldman" wrote:

> This may be of interest to many of us. Another attempt by know nothing would
> be do-gooders to impose their ideas on others: <A
> HREF="http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk_politics/newsid_578000/578374.stm">C
> lick here: BBC News | UK POLITICS | Stars press for hunt ban</A>

A ban on hunting the tiny remainder of the formerly wild animals in Great Britain
is not the same as a ban on hunting in North America, with its burgeoning
population
of deer, elk, moose, etc., thriving in the absence of predators (other than human)

which humans have eliminated.

BTW, if the human population keeps doubling every
decade or two, there will be no room for the hunting of any wild animals if we
want
these animals to avoid extinction.  We're rapidly becoming a monoculture.

Lynnet