From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:49:28 -0800
Thanks everyone who replied!  Lorenzo, I think you offered the most
sensible advice there is, and I can't believe my friend or myself didn't
think of it, ask the pharmacist!  I am still going to try to talk my
friend out of taking either of these things,  natural weight loss is
always best.  But if she is going to keep taking them, then i will ask
the pharmacist for her, or get her to ask her Dr.
Thanks again,
Trish

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....

Since The Unborn Can't Speak For Themselves, We Need To Speak For Them.