From:
Matt Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:49:32 -0600
> Lucy told me to keep the almond flour in the freezer to ensure the oils
> remain intact, so perhaps she is making almond meal.

I keep my nut meal in the freezer.

I read somewhere that in nut *flour* there's some residual oil left in the
cake after pressing, though I don't have any idea how much.  Sorry I can't
furnish you with a link--it was just one of those things I ran across while
looking at different sites.  But, yes, good idea to store it in the freezer.
Maybe you could ask Lucy if it's meal or flour she makes.

Theola