Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:09:42 -0500
On 02/24/2012 09:45 AM, Emiliano Bussolo wrote:

> No. Evolution attempts to explain (among other little things...) why
> paleo eating is better than neolithic eating. If you reject evolution
> you have no reason to eat paleo.

I don't understand why you need evolution for this.

For example, 40 years ago I was called to repair a sick computer.
Now I am repairing a sick body.
The mental effort is the same, except nobody told us how to repair a body.
Computers do not evolve. (Yes, I know they look different, but from the
viewpoint of one who knows how they work, they are still glorified
adding machines.)

If we look at the human mind as a difference engine, then it seems to me
that the only difference we need for healing is that between the result
of eating paleofood and neolithic food.

I would appreciate it if you would explain why you believe evolution is
relevant.

William